The existing 1940’s house has been completely remodeled to create light-filled open-plan modern living accommodation. The new plan layout opens the living rooms to the private rear garden yet retains the character of the original house on the street frontage. The use of patinated copper and timber cladding introduces new textures and materials to the garden space. The external fabric and environmental systems have also been upgraded to deliver a high performance building with greatly improved energy efficiency.
Project Completed 2004